Semi-Private Training Overview:
For athletes and individuals High School and older, training takes place in a semi-private format. Our semi-private training is individualized training in a small group environment. Semi-private training is limited to a 4:1 athlete-to-coach ratio. Clients have the option to pick and choose the day and time of their training sessions, allowing for a more flexible training schedule. Each semi-private client starts with a thorough private one-on-one assessment. This process involves us taking a close look at your injury history, training experience, sport of choice, and many more factors. Based on the assessment, an individualized and comprehensive 4 week program is designed.
We feel that significant, lasting progress takes time and requires habitual dedication that cannot be achieved overnight, which is why each new membership requires an initial 3-month contract commitment. After the initial 3 month contract, all memberships are on a month-to-month basis.
Month-to-Month Membership Cost:
- 1x/Week Program (4 sessions) – $80
- 2x/Week Program (8 sessions) – $160
- 3x/Week Program (12 sessions) – $240
- 4x/Week Program (16 sessions) – $320
**Initial 3-month commitment billed on a monthly basis. Requires credit card on file**
12 Month Membership Cost:
- 1x/Week Program (4 sessions) – $60/Month ($720/Year)
- 2x/Week Program (8 sessions) – $120/Month ($1,440/Year)
- 3x/Week Program (12 sessions) – $170/Month ($2,040/Year)
- 4x/Week Program (16 sessions) – $210/Month ($2,520/Year)
**Year contracts are billed on a monthly basis. Requires credit card on file**
**Email email@example.com for more information or to set up an appointment**