CORONA VIRUS UPDATES
Effective June 1st, we are officially open following all of the protocols, and best practices. We will continue to update this page with announcements and guidelines. We require appointments to rent fields and cages and to schedule private lessons. You can contact our front desk at 815-221-6000 during operating hours to schedule your appointment. In addition, we will continue to add supporting information to this page with links and available downloads. We’ll see you at The Dome!!!
HOURS BEGINNING JULY 1ST
*9am-2pm High School Sparks and High School Members
*2pm-3pm: CLOSED FOR CLEANING
*3pm-8pm: Youth Players/Youth Teams
*8pm-10pm: Open to all ages
Friday: 9am – 1pm
To make a reservation for a private lesson, field or cage rental, please contact our front desk at 815-221-6000.
BJES BEST PRACTICES
- Lessons/cage rentals by appointment only
- Single Point of entry/exit to BJES
- Social distancing reminders and markers throughout facility
- Staff and instructors will wear masks
- Social distancing for all lessons/practices
- Sanitization of ball carts and tees between lessons/rentals
- Appointment only reservations for first 2 weeks of re-opening
- No more than one parent, guardian or family member per athlete (if necessary) to maximize number of athletes that can use the facility
- Parents are encouraged to use curb side drop off of athletes
- Limited seating will be available within the facility. Viewing guests are encouraged to maintain safe distance from one another.
- Water fountains are unavailable.
- Athletes are encouraged to bring their own water bottles
- Hourly cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic surfaces throughout the facility
- For your protection face masks are required in the facility.
- Athletes are required to wear a mask expect when on a playing field or while participating in athletic activity.