Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports Best Practices
home / About The Dome / Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports Best Practices
Players & parents,
Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports is committed to being a part of the solution to slow the spread of COVID-19. Our expectation is that our guests and members will be as well.
We have established the following REQUIRED “Best Practices” for our facility.
- One parent maximum per child – curbside drop-off strongly encouraged
- Parents and siblings of athletes are asked to refrain from entering the facility unless absolutely necessary
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons while inside the facility
- Players must wear masks while entering/exiting the facility; however, they can remove them while on playing surfaces (cage, field, etc.)
- Please follow social distancing measures clearly marked
- If you forgot your mask, one will be provided by the front desk
- Complimentary hand sanitizer available throughout the facility
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated
Thanks, and we hope to see you soon!
Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports
Air volume turnover inside dome
*Letter from The Farley Group (Dome manufacture) about the air movement inside the Bensenville facility: click here