An internship at B.S.F. will dramatically improve your skills as a coach. Our internship is a real life, learn- by- doing experience. During your internship, you will coach middle school, high school, and collegiate athletes, observe and assist with professional athletes. Interns are asked to work a minimum of 25 hours per week throughout the duration of their program. Majority of internship hours will be during the afternoon and evening.
Expectations of Applicants:
- Be competent teaching foam rolling, dynamic warm-up and mobility work
- Understand and be knowledgeable of training techniques
- Daily setup & clean-up of gym
- Present yourself in a professional manner and be comfortable interacting with clients, athletes, and parents.
- Be eager to learn and develop as a coach
- Be positive and contribute to a positive training environment
- Winter: January 2 to March 12 (4 positions) – Application Deadline: Dec 1st
- Spring: March 14 to May 30 (4 positions) – Application Deadline: February 1st
- Summer: June 8 to August 20 (4 positions) – Application Deadline: April 1st
- Fall: September 3 to December 20 (4 positions) –Application Deadline: Aug 1st
If you are interested in any internship positions, please email a brief essay of why you would like to intern along with a copy of your resume to Brett Velon at firstname.lastname@example.org